On this page:
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
- STC Scholarship Fund Application Window OpenWe are excited to announce the STC Scholarship Committee is breathing new life into the scholarship fund and plans to award a scholarship in 2020. STC will award one scholarship of $500 to an undergraduate or graduate student. Applications are being accepted now through 30 November 2019, and the scholarship… Read more »
- STC Roundtable Panel Discussion: To Content Measurement, Intelligence, and BeyondHave you been enjoying the past several months of Roundtable for free? It’s time to officially subscribe before your free access ends! For a limited time, STC is offering a special Founders’ Roundtable subscription for an annual fee of only $350, giving you access to content worth more than $1,500. Roundtable provides… Read more »
- Save the Date! STC’s 2020 Membership Season Opens 1 SeptemberMark your calendars! STC’s 2020 membership season opens on 1 September. It’s time to start planning which category is right for you: We’re excited to tell you that we have added the following new benefits in 2019 for increased value and a direct return on your professional investment: New Sustaining membership category,… Read more »
- It’s Time to Subscribe to August’s STC Roundtable: Content Measurement and IntelligenceHave you been enjoying the past several months of Roundtable for free? It’s time to officially subscribe for access in August! For a limited time, STC is offering a special Founders’ Roundtable subscription for an annual fee of only $350, giving you access to content worth more than $1,500. Roundtable provides ongoing… Read more »
- The 2020 Summit Call for Proposals Is Now Open!Have you attended the STC Technical Communication Summit & Expo in the past and thought we could have expanded on a topic, or covered something entirely new? Now is your chance to submit a proposal and be an official part of the program! The 2020 Technical Communication Summit & Expo will… Read more »
- Meet the August 2019 Technical Communication Cover ArtistsThe topic of Transmedia, Participatory Culture, and Digital Creation for the August 2019 special issue of Technical Communication made for a challenging cover competition. From the array of impressive and intriguing illustrations submitted, the judges picked two for recognition. Here are the winning artists: J.R. Harmon (cover illustration) … Read more »
- Call for Candidates for the 2020 STC ElectionAre you interested in serving STC in an elected office? Do you know someone who would be a perfect candidate? If so, the Nominating Committee wants to hear from you. We currently are seeking candidates to run in the 2020 STC election for the following roles on the STC Board… Read more »
- Announcing the 2020 Summit Conference Co-ChairsSTC is pleased to announce the Conference Co-Chairs for the 2020 Technical Communication Summit & Expo: Cindy Currie and Aiessa Moyna! STC President Ben Woelk hailed the selections, saying: “I’m excited to see Cindy and Aiessa build on last year’s very successful Summit as we return after a long absence to… Read more »
- Welcome Home: Volunteering with the Warriors’ Watch RidersSTC member MaryKay Grueneberg writes about her experience greeting returning United States armed services members with the Warriors' Watch Riders. The post Welcome Home: Volunteering with the Warriors’ Watch Riders appeared first on Intercom. Read more »
- Meet the 2019 Winners of STC’s Publication AwardsSTC’s publication awards recognize outstanding content from STC’s Technical Communication journal and Intercom magazine and are awarded each year at the Technical Communication Summit & Expo Honors Event. This year’s awards were presented on 7 May at the 2019 Summit in Denver, Colorado. The post Meet the 2019 Winners of… Read more »
- Call for Technical Communication Journal Cover IllustrationsSTC is pleased to announce the call for cover illustrations for the February and May 2020 issues of Technical Communication. The deadline for submissions is 1 December 2019. The post Call for Technical Communication Journal Cover Illustrations appeared first on Intercom. Read more »
STC TechComm Today
An RSS feed is available to STC members who logon with their STC member ID through Ingneta – Protected Content.
Full List of STC's RSS Feeds
STC has many RSS feeds for its publications and Society news. For the full list see STC RSS Feeds.