On this page:
Committee affiliation: Events and Knowledge University
Write an article approximately 500 words long about a chapter event for Events & News site; summarize the speaker's main points and your overall experience at the event. You may attend the event you are reviewing for a reduced price admission with prior authorization from the events manager, Richard Bogacz, at events manager.
Experience and Skills
- Good writing organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to find photos or create graphics to accompany the post
- Good time management
- Willing to ask for help when needed
- Previous blog writing experience is a plus
- WordPress skills [If you don't have these skills, you can submit your review to the site administrator to post for you.]
- WordPress 3.5.1+ Text Editor enough to post announcements
- Accessibility / Section 508 requirements
- HTML 5, necessary
- Hand coding, necessary
- PHP 5.2, helpful
- CSS 3, helpful
Your own computer and a browser (Google Chrome or Firefox).
Attendance at the events.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.