On this page:
Committee affiliation: Education
- Manage the Austin T. Brown High School Technical Communication Award competition
- Evaluate award amounts
- Recruit screeners and judges to review the student papers
- Coordinate location and times for the screening day and for the final judging day
- Help evaluate applications
- Publicize the award to area students; may involve school assembly visits or meetings with teachers
- Notify the Society office of winners
- Help recognize winners
Approximately 4-6 hours or less per month, August through February.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.
Last modified: February 17, 2016