On this page:
Community Service Committee Manager
Committee affiliation: Community Service
The Community Service committee manager works on finding projects where members of the Washington, DC – Baltimore (WDCB) Chapter can volunteer to help serve their community. Participating in community service projects within the STC not only provides personal fulfillment for doing a good deed, but can also generate positive publicity and recognition for our chapter.
For information about opportunities to serve in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, see the list of Volunteer Community Outreach organizations.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to lead a team and to work on a team
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Previous experience managing a committee is a plus
Approximately 4 hours or less per month.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.