In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Publicity
- Create a design theme for the chapter to be used on the Website, stationary, business cards, and publicity items.
- Create designs for magnets, business cards, brochures, pins, t-shirts, flyers, pamphlets, and so forth.
Experience and Skills
- Artistic and graphic design experience
- Detail oriented
- WordPress.org 6.1.1+ Text Editor enough to post announcements
- Experience working with or willing to learn and use online project management tools such as Basecamp
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Illustrator® or Adobe InDesign®
- Familiarity with Word®
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Computer with reliable Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
25 hours per year, or the amount of time it takes to create themes and publicity items for the chapter.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.
Last modified: December 19, 2021