In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Membership / Events
Mail out new member packets and prospective member packages; put together membership packets for meetings. Deliver packets to the Membership Events Desk Attendant.
Experience and Skills
- WordPress.org 4.9.1+ Text Editor enough to post announcements
- Ability to post status updates to social meda, the website, or to the administrative council
- Experience working with online project management tools such as Basecamp
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Computer with high-speed Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Work at home for approximately 2 hours every month.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.