In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Membership / Events
Set up membership table at event (poster & packets); answer questions, talk to prospective members, and distribute membership packets.
Experience and Skills
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Computer with reliable Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Requires attendance at the event at half price admission.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.
Last modified: December 19, 2021