In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Events
Record advance RSVPs and payments in a spreadsheet for each event, send spreadsheet to the Registration Desk Coordinator, and send payments to the Treasurer.
Note: This position may be combined with the Registration Desk Coordinator job.
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with Facebook and Twitter use
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and other social media outlets
- WordPress.org 6.0.2+ Text Editor enough to post announcements
- Ability to post status updates to social meda, the website, or to the administrative council
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Computer with reliable Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
2 hours per month.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.