In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Events and Knowledge University
Set up the registration desk, sign people in when they arrive, and receive and record on-site payments.
Note: This position may be combined with the RSVP and Payment Coordinator job.
Experience and Skills
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to answer questions about the chapter
- Ability to make newcomers feel at ease and introduce them to chapter members
- Computer with high-speed Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Less than 1 hour per month plus attendance at events.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.