In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Events and Knowledge University
Sign people in and collect any remaining payments as people arrive at chapter events. Receive and maintain registration spreadsheet given to you by the Registration Desk Coordinator.
Experience and Skills
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to answer questions about the chapter
- Ability to make newcomers feel at ease and introduce them to chapter members
- Computer with high-speed Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Less than 1 hour per month plus attendance at events.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.