In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Employment
- Modify the preceding year's questions as appropriate (using Zoomerang, our Web-based survey tool).
- Using Excel or the tool of your choice, cross-tabulate income data against other survey indicators.
- Prepare a final report.
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with Facebook and Twitter use
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and other social media outlets
- WordPress.org 6.1.1+ Text Editor enough to post announcements
- Ability to post status updates to social meda, the website, or to the administrative council
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Computer with reliable Internet access
- Email address (Google is preferred for working with Google calendar, Basecamp, and other tools)
- Word processing software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Approximately 8 hours between September and December.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.
Last modified: December 19, 2021