In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Competition Committee
The Recognitions Manager's responsibilities are
- Work with the Competition Manager in deciding what kinds of awards will be presented to winners (certificates, engraved mementos, and so forth).
- Print blank certificates if needed or purchase preprinted certificates and frames (for Best of Show).
- Receive list of winners from the Competition Committee Manager / Competition Entries Manager.
- Coordinate production of all award certificates and framed Best of Show awards.
- Send thank you certificates to all judges.
- Produce and mail duplicate certificates when additional copies are requested.
- Assist the Competition Manager and other managers to help complete tasks, if needed.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to lead a team and to work on a team
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with spreadsheets
- Good record keeping skills
- Ability to set up and maintain spreadsheet to track entries
- Mailing envelops and labels
- Award certificate paper
- Computer with reliable Internet access
- Word processing software
- Spreadsheet software
- HTML / CSS / PHP text editor
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Approximately 8-10 hours
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.