In this section:
On this page:
Committee affiliation: Competition Committee
The Awards Celebration Photographer's responsibilities are
The Awards Celebration Photographer's responsibilities are to take photos of each person as they receive their award at our competition awards celebration. Make these photos available on our Flicker account with captions / identification so that award winners can purchase copies. Also take casual photos of the entry displays, speaker, and attendees at the event.
Experience and Skills
- Capable of taking portraits, group images, and display shots
- Ability to maintain a list of shots taken and names of people in each shot
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Good record keeping skills
- Own digital camera
- Computer with high-speed Internet access
- Access to the chapter's Flickr account
- Flickr uploader application
Optional items that may be helpful:
- FAX or scanner
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
Approximately two and a half hours on the day of the awards celebration. One hour to upload and identify photos for our Flicker account.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Chapter Volunteer Signup Form.