On this page:
Committee affiliation: Special Projects
Coordinate the activities of special projects as assigned by the chapter president.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to lead a team and to work on a team
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Previous experience managing a committee is a plus
Varies according to the level of commitment and the number of projects planned.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.