On this page:
Committee affiliation: Publicity
The Publicity Flickr Account Manager maintains the chapter's collection of photos in the chapter's Flickr account.
- The manager upload photos to the Flickr account.
- Label photos and put into collections to be referred to from the Blog.
- In June/July, ensure that the PR budget contains funding for the Flickr account for the year ahead.
- Submit a monthly status report by e-mail to the President and Vice-President regarding all current and upcoming activities.
- Coordinate with the chapter President and Website Team committees to publicize chapter news and events.
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with Flickr
- Personal computer
- E-mail address
10-20 hours per year.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.