On this page:
Committee affiliation: Nominations
The Elections Manager coordinates with the Administration Council to formalize the elections, tally votes, and announce the winners.
- Obtain slate of candidates from the Nominations Committee or the President of the chapter.
- Obtain the dates for when the voting will start and end.
- Construct a SurveyMonkey survey for chapter voting.
- Let the Web Diva know the link for the voting survey so it can be posted to the main website.
- Let the Chapter President know the link for the voting survey so it can be posted to the Announcement list.
- Write a blog post about the election voting, slate of candidates (link to the slate of candidates page on the main website), dates, and the link to Survey Monkey.
- Collect the voting results and report them to the Admin Council.
- Send a message to the Society office to let them know the names of our newly elected officers and At-Large Directors with their contact information. Send the message to the Assistant Manager for Community Relations.
See the Administrative Council Roles for information on the responsibilities of each office.
8 hours by April-June or whenever the elections are held.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.