On this page:
Committee affiliation: Volunteers
(Based on mentoring program in Orlando Chapter.)
The Mentoring Manager does the following specific tasks:
- Assign mentors and mentee pairs, using data on application forms.
- Follow up by phone to mentors and mentees to discuss progress, problems, and ideas at least
once per month.
- Remain accessible to both mentors and mentees to deal with questions or problems.
- Report on progress of mentoring program to the Chapter Administrative Council.
- Document program results in an appropriate STC forum.
Experience and Skills
Previous experience managing a mentoring program or participating in a mentoring program.
8 hours per month
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.