On this page:
Committee affiliation: History
- In November or December, develop a budget for planned projects for the year ahead (a sample budget is available).
- Guide members of the committee so that all committee duties are fulfilled.
- Develop and distribute a contact list of committee members and their roles.
- Collect and retain chapter records. Transfer to a recorded media such as a CD-ROM when possible.
- Assist the website manager with obtaining history information for the website such as photos from events or of chapter members, names of past chapter presidents, and so forth.
- Submit a monthly status report by e-mail to the President and Vice-President (or post to the Admin Council Group's monthly status reports files) regarding all current and upcoming committee activities.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to lead a team and to work on a team
- Good time management
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and able to identify and report problems with meeting those deadlines; willing to ask for help when needed
- Previous experience managing a committee is a plus
Approximately 4 hours or less per month.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.
Last modified: February 17, 2016