On this page:
Committee affiliation: Education
- Manage the Shirley G. Carter College Award competition
- Evaluate award application requirements
- Evaluate award amounts
- Recruit screeners and judges to review the applications and essays
- Coordinate location and times for the judging day
- Help evaluate applications and essays
- Publicize the award to area students
- Notify the Society office of winners
- Help recognize winners
Approximately 3-4 hours or less per month, August through March.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.
Last modified: February 17, 2016