On this page:
Committee affiliation: Education
- Design a brochure explaining technical communication resources available in the Washington, DC area for students, teachers, and professionals looking for continuing education.
- Design artwork and layout for brochures describing the two educational awards and related flyers.
- Receive and prepare material to publicize the chapter's awards
- Coordinate review and approval stages.
- Request bids from local printers.
- Send final approved artwork to the printer.
- Prepare a final report for the Education Manager
Experience and Skills
- Able to use Adobe Illustrator or InDesign for art layout.
- Good editing and communication skills.
- Experience sending artwork to a printer.
Own computer and software applications.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.
Last modified: February 17, 2016