On this page:
Committee affiliation: Competition
- Locate individuals and organizations willing to donate services such as design, printing, mailing, and facilities
- Make room
arrangements and catering needs for the pickup meeting, judging meetings, consensus meeting, and the Awards Celebration
- For online communication entries that require computer equipment, find equipment for judges to use to review the entries
- Arrange for equipment to be on site and working when required
- Work with competition committee in installing the entries to be reviewed
- Be responsible for return of the equipment and the condition of the judging site
- Arrange for any equipment that is necessary for displaying online entries; set up the display of winning entries at the event; be responsible for return of equipment
- Receive RSVPs for the Awards Celebration
2 hours before the pickup meeting (November/December), 2 hours before the consensus meeting (December/January), and attendance at both events.
If you are interested in serving the chapter as a volunteer, please fill in the Volunteer Signup form.